Contact Me

Email Me


only search Christian Unschooling

Cool Products

The Plan: Unschooling Edition


Christian Unschooling, The Book!
My Book


Save Your Marriage

Daily Devotions from the heart of a stander. Marriage Restoration God's Way. Click Here.


Change Your Life Forever


I Support







Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, November 13, 2009

My Old Rocking Chair

I am lucky enough to own many of the toys I grew up with. Hopefully my kids will want some of these items when they are older...

All of my childhood toys evoke some memory or feeling.

Here's Sebastian sitting in my old rocking chair. Behind him, in the kitchen, is my old wooden kitchen set.  These toys have been used and abused, but keep on rockin.  (Get the pun, hahahhah!)





No comments:

Post a Comment