Contact Me

Email Me


only search Christian Unschooling

Cool Products

The Plan: Unschooling Edition


Christian Unschooling, The Book!
My Book


Save Your Marriage

Daily Devotions from the heart of a stander. Marriage Restoration God's Way. Click Here.


Change Your Life Forever


I Support







Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Hats and Organization

Another organizational tip: Keep things of like, together!

I have tons of hats for the kids to wear/play with. Here's a sampling.

Sebastian, The Viking

Elias, The Japanese



Sebastian, The Princess (sorry Daddy)

It's never ending what they can be! So, I organize all the hats together in a hat bin.

I also have a puppet bin in the same storage unit.

This storage unit was bought inexpensively at Target. You can make it tall, long, short, fat, whatever you want, by connecting the cubes together. It works perfect for my needs...they can grab a bin and haul it wherever they are going  (puppet theater, upstairs, etc)  and it's easy clean-up and easy away.



No comments:

Post a Comment