Contact Me

Email Me


only search Christian Unschooling

Cool Products

The Plan: Unschooling Edition


Christian Unschooling, The Book!
My Book


Save Your Marriage

Daily Devotions from the heart of a stander. Marriage Restoration God's Way. Click Here.


Change Your Life Forever


I Support







Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Gloves/Hat organizer

I love sharing organizational tips. On the inside of my coat closet I have hung 2 see-through shoe organizers. They are filled with various size/color gloves/mittens, hats, scarves, umbrella, etc.  It makes finding the right color and storing a pair together, very easy!







1 comment:

  1. OH you are sooo CLEVER! *THANK YOU!* This would GREATLY benefit our household!!!! (((((HUGS))))) sandi

    ReplyDelete