Contact Me

Email Me


only search Christian Unschooling

Cool Products

The Plan: Unschooling Edition


Christian Unschooling, The Book!
My Book


Save Your Marriage

Daily Devotions from the heart of a stander. Marriage Restoration God's Way. Click Here.


Change Your Life Forever


I Support







Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, October 2, 2009

organization

I am a weird mix between VERY Type A and wanting freedom for my kids to explore and play at their will. So...everything lives in a "home" but that home is accessible to all. For example...

I have a Baby Toys bin. All toys for babies (no small parts, etc) go in that bin. I have a ball basket. My kids have always loved BALLS! We have gads of balls, and often they are all over. But when we're done, balls go back in the ball basket.





I have a stuffed animal bin, and a Blocks bin. Guess what goes in each?! This isn't rocket science...Sebastian can do it! And that's the purpose!


I also have these little bins, that little things go in. We have millions of matchbox cars and little McDonald toys etc, they all need a home too.


I'll try to take more pics of my organizational tips and share them here as well. It doesnt have to be expensive, it doesn't take much space...it just takes some training! I start YOUNG! These baskets are all in place before they are even born and it's just natural to put the balls in the ball basket!

No comments:

Post a Comment