Contact Me

Email Me


only search Christian Unschooling

Cool Products

The Plan: Unschooling Edition


Christian Unschooling, The Book!
My Book


Save Your Marriage

Daily Devotions from the heart of a stander. Marriage Restoration God's Way. Click Here.


Change Your Life Forever


I Support







Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, October 8, 2009

1st Pedicure & Manicure

My sister wanted to get tips on for her wedding, so we decided we'd do our toenails too. Neither one of us had ever had a pedicure before, so we went together! We each got a pedicure, she got tips and I got a manicure.

Don't they look great!




Of course, noone ever told us that during a pedicure they rub your lower legs. We were HORRIFIED when the guy grabbed my leg and started putting on lotion. (I was about 5 minutes ahead of Marian) Neither one of us had recently shaved! ACHH!!!!!

Still, it was fun, and fun to do together! I'd do it again, they came out so pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment