Contact Me

Email Me


only search Christian Unschooling

Cool Products

The Plan: Unschooling Edition


Christian Unschooling, The Book!
My Book


Save Your Marriage

Daily Devotions from the heart of a stander. Marriage Restoration God's Way. Click Here.


Change Your Life Forever


I Support







Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, March 23, 2009

An Addendum to "Crazy Boy" Post

Yesterday I posted about "Crazy Boy" wearing his brothers pants around his neck for hours.

Often my husband checks this blog to see what fun we've had during the day while he's at work...and then we talk about the day in bed. Last night he was asking "Why did the baby wear the pants for HOURS?"

I said, "That's not the worst of it! If I could have gotten a picture...while he had the pants around his neck, he did the crazy cup thing!"

Ok..the crazy cup thing is this...more than once, the baby has grabbed the top of his sippy cup and sucked on it, while I am busy filling the cup part. So..picture this, crazy boy wearing pants around his neck, sucking on a LID. Yes, folks, I laugh a lot with this little boy!


No comments:

Post a Comment