Contact Me

Email Me


only search Christian Unschooling

Cool Products

The Plan: Unschooling Edition


Christian Unschooling, The Book!
My Book


Save Your Marriage

Daily Devotions from the heart of a stander. Marriage Restoration God's Way. Click Here.


Change Your Life Forever


I Support







Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, March 9, 2008

See what happens when you're not around?!?!

I had to show Brian these pictures...it's his computer! We told him some little elf got into his desk! 


"Who me? I'm not doing anything....well nothing a baby shouldn't anyway!  Just dropping some slobber all over, fiddling with keys...oh!  What's that sound? I'm downloading something?!?!  COOL!!  Wait till Big Brother sees what I've done!  Playing with the computer IS fun!!"




No comments:

Post a Comment