Contact Me

Email Me


only search Christian Unschooling

Cool Products

The Plan: Unschooling Edition


Christian Unschooling, The Book!
My Book


Save Your Marriage

Daily Devotions from the heart of a stander. Marriage Restoration God's Way. Click Here.


Change Your Life Forever


I Support







Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, November 2, 2008

What A Week!

Well, our week here in FL is drawing to a close.  I know posts with pics are cool, so I'm just sending a brief update now, and when I get home I will upload various pics and events from our week.

For now, suffice it to say, we're all happy! I'm tan, kids are good, husband finished  his race in a pretty decent time, we've spent a lot of time together, did some cool field trips...what more can you ask for?

Looking forward to going home and getting back to our "stuff". ie scouts, soccer, Awanas, book club, co-op  etc etc  Well,  priorities will be sleep, unpack, VOTE, soccer  , then eventually update here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment