Contact Me

Email Me


only search Christian Unschooling

Cool Products

The Plan: Unschooling Edition


Christian Unschooling, The Book!
My Book


Save Your Marriage

Daily Devotions from the heart of a stander. Marriage Restoration God's Way. Click Here.


Change Your Life Forever


I Support







Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, May 23, 2008

Learning to Somersault!

Oh my gosh I have the cutest baby! Of course I'm prejudiced!  He has been doing "somersaults" for a couple of days now. Yesterday we videotaped it with our new HD videocamera, but of course, don't yet know how to upload it to YouTube!  So, here's video taken from my camera today...it's a little grainy, but you'll get the idea!


Yesterday's was funnier in that he was so close to bedtime that he was wearing himself out. At the end, he'd basically lay on the floor and roll over, then look for us to laugh!  It was hysterical!!

No comments:

Post a Comment