Contact Me

Email Me


only search Christian Unschooling

Cool Products

The Plan: Unschooling Edition


Christian Unschooling, The Book!
My Book


Save Your Marriage

Daily Devotions from the heart of a stander. Marriage Restoration God's Way. Click Here.


Change Your Life Forever


I Support







Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Cub Scout Advancing

Elias recently moved up from a Tiger to a Wolf! Here are some pics of his advancement ceremony.

Here I am, putting his Tiger Patch on him, upside down...he earned it this year, and when he does a good deed for someone, it can be turned right side up.


Here he is trying to pin my pin on me.


Here we are, with our fabulous Den Leader, Miss Hope


The boys scouts have to remove the Tiger neckerchiefs, and tie on their new ones.


How proud, to be wearing the new Wolf ones!


Shaking Cubmaster Jim's hand



We love scouts, we love our small den, we love our leader....and we've completed our first year! (Well, Elias' first year! Brian used to be in scouts, and I used to be a leader....then along came more children!)


No comments:

Post a Comment