Contact Me

Email Me


only search Christian Unschooling

Cool Products

The Plan: Unschooling Edition


Christian Unschooling, The Book!
My Book


Save Your Marriage

Daily Devotions from the heart of a stander. Marriage Restoration God's Way. Click Here.


Change Your Life Forever


I Support







Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Another "In..."

 This was before we shaved his head...Sebastian puts things "in", he goes "in"...we can never find anything!!!!!!!!! I couldn't find his binky one night. the next day went to get some plastic wrap, it was in the drawer! We couldn't find his sandals for 3 days....and I was really looking in all the odd places. Then I found them in a little used Desk Drawer.  ACH!!!  It's funny but so unpredictable!

Here's Sebastian IN The Bin



No comments:

Post a Comment