Contact Me

Email Me


only search Christian Unschooling

Cool Products

The Plan: Unschooling Edition


Christian Unschooling, The Book!
My Book


Save Your Marriage

Daily Devotions from the heart of a stander. Marriage Restoration God's Way. Click Here.


Change Your Life Forever


I Support







Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

High School!

So, the dilemma today is...when do I graduate Brian? I just sat down and did his transcript through next year (cause I already know what he's going to do). He will have enough credits to graduate early, but still has no real focus on what he wants to do. He loves fixing computers, websites,photography and more, but has not had an "ahhh" moment of what his career will be.

Now, lest you think I want to push him, I do not. I want him to take the time to explore and get into a career he loves. But I do not want to "graduate" him and have him sit on his behind all day thinking he doesn't have to "learn" anymore. (He assures me this would not happen, especially with me drumming in "learning never stops".)

I've pretty much come to the conclusion that we're going to wait and see what happens. Isn't that life though? See what opportunities open, see where God is leading? I have no real time table for this to happen in...if it happens this year, great! If it happens next year, fine! If he's still searching after "graduating" that's fine too! Thanks for letting me talk it out!



No comments:

Post a Comment