Contact Me

Email Me


only search Christian Unschooling

Cool Products

The Plan: Unschooling Edition


Christian Unschooling, The Book!
My Book


Save Your Marriage

Daily Devotions from the heart of a stander. Marriage Restoration God's Way. Click Here.


Change Your Life Forever


I Support







Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, July 2, 2010

Diet Coke and Mentos

As always, I am so far behind blogging! I almost want to give up! No, I need a secretary! Who wants to be it?!? Takers?!


Ok, I don't even know when this was, clearly it was cool out so it wasn't anytime recently! For Christmas Elias got this Mentos Rocket contraption. It's a tube that holds a bunch of mentos in place, while the soda rolls up over them. Very cool! So, of course we had to head outside and do it over and over and over again!


The packaging recommends Diet soda as it is less sticky than regular soda.



Line the Mentos up                                                                       Stand back.....

Whoah Momma!!! Boy does it work!!
There are tons of website that offer different variations of this science experiment  (I mean cool neat trick!)

Have fun!


2 comments:

  1. I would sure say it did work! :) I have always thought of doing this with the boys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, great experiment! Have seen it before, but never tried it :). Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete