Contact Me

Email Me


only search Christian Unschooling

Cool Products

The Plan: Unschooling Edition


Christian Unschooling, The Book!
My Book


Save Your Marriage

Daily Devotions from the heart of a stander. Marriage Restoration God's Way. Click Here.


Change Your Life Forever


I Support







Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Preschool Printables

I LOVE when people share their creativity online so we can all benefit!


I may have already shared my all time favorite website, http://confessionsofahomeschooler.blogspot.com/


I also love The Crafty Crow  which is mostly craft stuff. Today I was surprised that it had some printables too! I just downloaded and printed out this cute Alphabet Flashcards set!  Free!!


A hint, whenever possible, I sign up for their email updates, it saves me from having to remember to go to a million websites.  If I need the craft or download I save the email, if not, I delete it!




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing. I just found your blog off someone's blogroll. I subscribed to receive your posts. Very good tip there in your post. Definitely helps to not have to go search for all the interesting blogs I find to see their new posts.
    I read your "About me" post and wanted to share that between my hubby and I we have 10 children (however we have only 5 at home, as his 4 live with their mom 2+ hours away and we only see them a few times a year and my middle son has been living with his dad. Our children are 18, 18, 17, 17, 17 (his girls are twins), 15, 14, 3, 2, and 4 months) It is the younger ones we will be homeschooling.
    I am reading Christian Unschooling and I love it.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete