Contact Me

Email Me


only search Christian Unschooling

Cool Products

The Plan: Unschooling Edition


Christian Unschooling, The Book!
My Book


Save Your Marriage

Daily Devotions from the heart of a stander. Marriage Restoration God's Way. Click Here.


Change Your Life Forever


I Support







Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Sebastian can swim!

I've always had water babies, but this is crazy! All summer Sebastian swam with a floatation suit on. A couple of days ago I thought I'd see how he did without it on. The kid pushed off of me and headed for the deep end! He's fearless! He floats well, and kicks his little legs like crazy and just isn't afraid of getting his head in the water.  As a matter of fact he keeps his eyes open in the water and loves it!

I finally got around to videotaping this crazy boy! This is the first time I'm letting him in the deep end and it's only cause Daddy's there!





No comments:

Post a Comment