Contact Me

Email Me


only search Christian Unschooling

Cool Products

The Plan: Unschooling Edition


Christian Unschooling, The Book!
My Book


Save Your Marriage

Daily Devotions from the heart of a stander. Marriage Restoration God's Way. Click Here.


Change Your Life Forever


I Support







Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Whats Wrong With This Picture?



Right about now, the men are stumped, the kids are like, "What, what's wrong? I hung them up!" and the moms are going
1) where's the missing bottom rack towel? And is that really folded nicely?
2) WHY is a tag showing on the top rack?!?

Can you tell I have lots of little people who wipe hands, lose towels to the floor and sometimes do and sometimes don't, put them back up? 

Oh, the joys of motherhood! Guess I better enjoy it before I end up with perfect towels all the time, and no children making messes.

1 comment: