Contact Me

Email Me


only search Christian Unschooling

Cool Products

The Plan: Unschooling Edition


Christian Unschooling, The Book!
My Book


Save Your Marriage

Daily Devotions from the heart of a stander. Marriage Restoration God's Way. Click Here.


Change Your Life Forever


I Support







Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Mice

Well, a trip to the Pet store, which my husband warned against, resulted in exactly his fear...more animals. But at least they are teeny animals...and very cute!

I grew up with mice. We had so many it got out of hand. But I loved them so much! So, when Elias wanted some at the petstore, how could I refuse?



Petsmart tells me all their animals are girls....that was the deciding factor. I sure didn't want to end up with 200 mice! Aren't they adorable? They are named Rosalina and Jackson. Thank you Disney Channel.

In this shot you may not be able to tell, but I was very worried....when this mouse was hanging upside down in her new home, I wasn't too sure she was a she.


It's been a couple of months now, and there are no babies, so either she's a he, and so is the other one, or Petsmart was right and they are both female. Regardless, there are no babies, and they are still adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment