Contact Me

Email Me


only search Christian Unschooling

Cool Products

The Plan: Unschooling Edition


Christian Unschooling, The Book!
My Book


Save Your Marriage

Daily Devotions from the heart of a stander. Marriage Restoration God's Way. Click Here.


Change Your Life Forever


I Support







Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Playing with buttons

Lately I've been surfing crafty blogs and a lot of these moms are very Waldorfy-Montessori, full of simple great ideas. I had recently bought a huge bag of buttons, so after washing them I set them in a bowl and gave Sebastian some spoons, and another bowl and let him play away!


Yes I see the plastic in this picture! I'm not claiming I'm Waldorfy, although I'd love to apply more of those principals. But this was a good idea, and Elias even got into it!




1 comment:

  1. That's a fun idea! Here are some other things I do with the little guy that he loves - a big bowl of rice & beans with 2 small cups and scoops - same concept as the buttons, but messier. LOL. He also loves to wash money! Bowl with pennies and a toothbrush. These keep him very happy and busy when I have to give my attention to DD.

    ReplyDelete