Contact Me

Email Me


only search Christian Unschooling

Cool Products

The Plan: Unschooling Edition


Christian Unschooling, The Book!
My Book


Save Your Marriage

Daily Devotions from the heart of a stander. Marriage Restoration God's Way. Click Here.


Change Your Life Forever


I Support







Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Off on vacation!

I am being horrible about blogging! I have so many half written posts, or posts with just pictures!I can't keep up....and now I'm going out of town. No hope to ever catch up! But, at least I'll be tan.

Chris and I are going to Puerto Vallarta (Mexico)...kids are staying home. I'm kinda sad and kinda happy. I'll miss them, but it will be good to get away. I'm sure I'll have amazing photos to share when we get back, so stay tuned! And, the next lesson plan for Magic Tree House will be forthcoming as well!


No comments:

Post a Comment