Contact Me

Email Me


only search Christian Unschooling

Cool Products

The Plan: Unschooling Edition


Christian Unschooling, The Book!
My Book


Save Your Marriage

Daily Devotions from the heart of a stander. Marriage Restoration God's Way. Click Here.


Change Your Life Forever


I Support







Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Trying to get a teenagers picture

Well, truth be told, I was trying to torture him and give him a hug. These days the only way I get any physical contact with my lovely Brian is if I need to "punish" him I tell him, "Ok, that's a 1 minute hug" or "Ok, that's a kiss"....it's sad, but also fun to torture him!

So, this started off as a hug, then turned into, "Well, I can take a picture of me hugging him!" That's even moooooorrreeee torture.

Sadly (or funnily to him) the darn flash worked against me!


So, I half dragged him out of the bathroom, by then Elias was involved and eager to help torture brother, so he offered to take our photo!


I love this boy!



No comments:

Post a Comment