Contact Me

Email Me


only search Christian Unschooling

Cool Products

The Plan: Unschooling Edition


Christian Unschooling, The Book!
My Book


Save Your Marriage

Daily Devotions from the heart of a stander. Marriage Restoration God's Way. Click Here.


Change Your Life Forever


I Support







Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Footstools and faucets

This is that fun stage where toddlers are exploring...with ZERO FEAR and ZERO ability to obey. I can't find my footstool lately....that's because it's not in it's right place. Where is it?

Under any given lightswitch!! Yup, Sebastian carries it around to switch on and off lights.


And to play with the faucets. It's getting very messy here.



Man I love this kid...but he's got to slow down!!


No comments:

Post a Comment