Contact Me

Email Me


only search Christian Unschooling

Cool Products

The Plan: Unschooling Edition


Christian Unschooling, The Book!
My Book


Save Your Marriage

Daily Devotions from the heart of a stander. Marriage Restoration God's Way. Click Here.


Change Your Life Forever


I Support







Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, June 29, 2009

Awana Awards

I wasn't there, but Elias recently had his Awana Awards Ceremony. He's a 2nd year Sparks, finished his 2nd book this year, and has just completed his 5th year in Awanas (he stayed in Cubbies for almost 3 yrs).

I couldn't be prouder! And this year I had the added bonus of being his leader...and seeing just how great it is to watch your child learn scriptures and more about God!

But alas, I was out of town for the ceremony, so here are a couple of pictures my mom took.

Receiving his ribbon


With his certificate and ribbon


Next year I'll be a Cubbies leader.....for you-know-who! I'm so excited!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment