Contact Me

Email Me


only search Christian Unschooling

Cool Products

The Plan: Unschooling Edition


Christian Unschooling, The Book!
My Book


Save Your Marriage

Daily Devotions from the heart of a stander. Marriage Restoration God's Way. Click Here.


Change Your Life Forever


I Support







Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Easter party

Man, I thought I posted this! Well, here are pics from our homeschool group Easter Party.

This was our first time this year going to Floyd Lamb Park..a local park with acres and acres of green nature! Something very rarely seen in Las Vegas! There are also multiple ponds and lakes for fishing.

Now that Sebastian is getting older...he's all over the place. He's one of these kids that just doesn't care if he can see me or not. I kinda suspected the day would not go as well as I had hoped....

It started off great! Here's Sebastian feeding the ducks


All 3...a picture so rare!


The pictures that are missing are the ones in between "Dry and feeding ducks" to "Wet and Big Brother Mad".

Yes, Sebastian fell in the water and Brian fished him out. Boy was I in the dog house for not being the one on watch.

As you can see, it didn't have a lasting effect on him!(As a matter of fact, if I was a betting person, I'd lay odds on him doing it again!)



After keeping him confined to the stroller for awhile, we got the Egg Hunt going. Here's the goofy group picture with baskets on their heads


Elias found his 12 eggs FAST and then came along and helped Sebastian. Surprisingly, Sebastian didn't want to find any, nor really even pick them up.


But he sure enjoyed opening them and looking at the goodies inside!


He busily studied them for quite awhile! He's so cute!!!



All in all it was a good day (Except for Brian who was none too happy being there in the first place, much less with wet jeans and no shoes.....mea culpa, I'm sorry!).


No comments:

Post a Comment